PERFORMANCE OF CLIENT'S CHARTER FOR LAND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION.
CLIENT'S CHARTER OF LAND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
Managing the Surrender Realienated application for government consideration – 107 days.
2.BREAKING OF BORDER/SUBDIVISION AND COMBINING
- Mananging Application for Borders Breaking/Subdivision and Amalgamation for Director of Land and Mines consideration – 30 days
- Managing the Application Borders Breaking/Subdivision and Amalgamation for government consideration – 62 days.
- Managing the appeal on result of application for Breaking Border/Subdivision and Amalgamation for government consideration – 62 days.
3.CHANGE OF CONDITIONS
- Managing the application for Change of Conditions for Director of Land and Mines consideration –30 days.
- Managing the application for change of conditions for government consideration – 62 days.
- Managing appeal against the decision of Change of Conditions for Government consideration– 62 days.
- Managing the application of Government land for mining purposes for Government's consideration – 62 days.
5.AMENDMENT AND APPEAL
- Managing the application for amendment and appeal for government’s consideration– 62 hari.
6. APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF FARM LAND AND RECOMMENDATION BY THE BOARD OF FARM LAND OF JOHOR STATE
- Managing the application for Transfer of Farm Land and recommendation by the Board of Farmland of Johor State – 30 days.
7.APPLICATION FOR LAND RESERVATION
- Processing the application for reservation under Section 62 of National Land Code– 65 days.
8.LEASE APPLICATION FOR RESERVES
- Processing the Application of Lease reserves under Section 63 of the National Land Code – 60 days.
9.APPLICATION FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVES
- Processing the applications for cancellation of reserves under Section 64 of the National Land Code 60 days.
10.APPLICATION OF LAND BY TNB, ORGANIZATIONS OR NON-MUSLIM ORGANIZATIONS
- Processing the application of land by TNB (electrical substation sites, temples / shrine / tomb for Non-Muslim / Building Society for Non-Muslim), societies or organizations for Non-Muslims – 45 days.
- Processing the application for Land Acquisition under Section 3(1)(a) from Johor State Department– 21 days.
12.APPLICATION OF PROTEST AGAINST COMPENSATION MADE BY TNB
- Processing the disputes against TNB’s compensation by the land owners – 60 days.
13.APPLICATION OF LAND FOR SUBSTATION SITES AFTER LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL (PBT) FROM TNB
- Processing of applications for the use of land for electrical substation site after the PBT from TNB – 30 days.
14.APPLICATION FOR LAND ACQUISITION
- Processing the application of land acquisition under section 3(1)(b) (c) PBT Act 1960. (Special Land Acquisition Committee) – 28 days.
15.APPLICATION FOR EXEMPTION OF LAND SURVEY PAYMENT
- Managing the application for approval of Exemption in accordance with provisions of Survey 4 (a) of the Order of the National Land Code (Survey Fee) 1965 –14 days.
16.APPLICATION OF LAND BY THE FEDERAL LAND COMMISSIONER AND ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS COUNCL OF JOHOR
- Processing the Application of Land (agriculture and building sites) by the Federal Lands Commissioner and Islamic Religious Council of the State of Johor – 45 hari.
17.PROCESSING THEAPPLICATION FOR USE OF SCHOOL AFTER LAND ACQUISITION BY THE FEDERAL LAND COMMISSIONER AND THE ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS COUNCIL OF JOHOR
- Processing the applications for land use for school after Land Acquisition of the Federal Lands Commissioner and the Islamic Religious Council of Johor – 30 days.
18.APPLICATION FOR DONATION (WAKAF) BY THE ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS COUNCIL OF JOHOR STATE
- Processing the application by the Islamic Religious Council of Johor State (12A) and the application for surrender parts of the land to the Government (12B) – 14 hari.
19.APPLICATION FOR CANCELLATION OF COMPENSATION
- Processing the application for Cancellation of Compensation under Sections 100 and 133 of the National Land Code – 30 days.
20.APPLICATION OF LANDS (AGRICULTURE FOR MORE THAN 4O HECTARES, INDUSTRIAL AND DEVELOPMENT BY PRIVATE AGENCIES - GLC, GSA)
- Processing the application of lands (agriculture for more than 40 hectares, Industrial and Development) by Private Agencies, e.g. GLC, GSA - 30 days.
21.APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL PERMIT
- Processing Application for Sepcial Permit – 30 days.
22.APPLICATION FOR MALAY RESERVED LAND
- Processing application for Malay Reserved land under Section 6 – 60 days.
23.APPLICATION AND CANCELLATION OF GAZETTE PLAN
- Processing the Application and Cancellation of Gazette Plan – 14 days.
24.APPLICATION FOR MALAY RESERVED UNDER 2ND SCHEDULE OF MALAY ENACTMENT 1936
- Processing the application of Malay Reserved land under 2nd Schedule, Malay Enactment 1936 – 30 days.
25.APPLICATION OF REVIEWING THE 5A NOTICE OF INDUSTRIAL LAND FROM JOHOR CORPORATION
- Processing the application to review the 5A Notice of Industrial Land from Johor Corporation – 14 days.
26.APPLICATION OF LANDS FROM GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.
- Processing the application of Lands from Government Agencies – 30 days.
APPLICATION FOR PAYMENT RATES APPLICABLE IN DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
Land Development Unit:
Fee imposed on the application of Farmland is RM100.00 for each title. Payment is made at the revenue counter, Johor Land and Mines Office
Only the Application for Recognition of the Company under the Second Schedule is liable for payment. The fee for each application is RM2000.00.
Whereas other applications will be free of charge at the Johor Land Office and Mines level. (application made in the district should be paid at the respective unit)
Application for Houses Purchased Bumiputera Lot Under SUK ( Housing ) for Malaysians
Borang Permohonan Membeli Rumah Lot Bumiputera Dibawah SUK (Perumahan) Bagi WargaNegara Malaysia