CLIENT'S CHARTER OF LAND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
Managing the Surrender Realienated application for government consideration – 107 days.
2.BREAKING OF BORDER/SUBDIVISION AND COMBINING
- Mananging Application for Borders Breaking/Subdivision and Amalgamation for Director of Land and Mines consideration – 30 days
- Managing the Application Borders Breaking/Subdivision and Amalgamation for government consideration – 62 days.
- Managing the appeal on result of application for Breaking Border/Subdivision and Amalgamation for government consideration – 62 days.
3.CHANGE OF CONDITIONS
- Managing the application for Change of Conditions for Director of Land and Mines consideration –30 days.
- Managing the application for change of conditions for government consideration – 62 days.
- Managing appeal against the decision of Change of Conditions for Government consideration– 62 days.
- Managing the application of Government land for mining purposes for Government's consideration – 62 days.
5.AMENDMENT AND APPEAL
- Managing the application for amendment and appeal for government’s consideration– 62 hari.
6. APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF FARM LAND AND RECOMMENDATION BY THE BOARD OF FARM LAND OF JOHOR STATE
- Managing the application for Transfer of Farm Land and recommendation by the Board of Farmland of Johor State – 30 days.
7.APPLICATION FOR LAND RESERVATION
- Processing the application for reservation under Section 62 of National Land Code– 65 days.
8.LEASE APPLICATION FOR RESERVES
- Processing the Application of Lease reserves under Section 63 of the National Land Code – 60 days.
9.APPLICATION FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVES
- Processing the applications for cancellation of reserves under Section 64 of the National Land Code 60 days.
10.APPLICATION OF LAND BY TNB, ORGANIZATIONS OR NON-MUSLIM ORGANIZATIONS
- Processing the application of land by TNB (electrical substation sites, temples / shrine / tomb for Non-Muslim / Building Society for Non-Muslim), societies or organizations for Non-Muslims – 45 days.
- Processing the application for Land Acquisition under Section 3(1)(a) from Johor State Department– 21 days.
12.APPLICATION OF PROTEST AGAINST COMPENSATION MADE BY TNB
- Processing the disputes against TNB’s compensation by the land owners – 60 days.
13.APPLICATION OF LAND FOR SUBSTATION SITES AFTER LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL (PBT) FROM TNB
- Processing of applications for the use of land for electrical substation site after the PBT from TNB – 30 days.
14.APPLICATION FOR LAND ACQUISITION
- Processing the application of land acquisition under section 3(1)(b) (c) PBT Act 1960. (Special Land Acquisition Committee) – 28 days.
15.APPLICATION FOR EXEMPTION OF LAND SURVEY PAYMENT
- Managing the application for approval of Exemption in accordance with provisions of Survey 4 (a) of the Order of the National Land Code (Survey Fee) 1965 –14 days.
16.APPLICATION OF LAND BY THE FEDERAL LAND COMMISSIONER AND ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS COUNCL OF JOHOR
- Processing the Application of Land (agriculture and building sites) by the Federal Lands Commissioner and Islamic Religious Council of the State of Johor – 45 hari.
17.PROCESSING THEAPPLICATION FOR USE OF SCHOOL AFTER LAND ACQUISITION BY THE FEDERAL LAND COMMISSIONER AND THE ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS COUNCIL OF JOHOR
- Processing the applications for land use for school after Land Acquisition of the Federal Lands Commissioner and the Islamic Religious Council of Johor – 30 days.
18.APPLICATION FOR DONATION (WAKAF) BY THE ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS COUNCIL OF JOHOR STATE
- Processing the application by the Islamic Religious Council of Johor State (12A) and the application for surrender parts of the land to the Government (12B) – 14 hari.
19.APPLICATION FOR CANCELLATION OF COMPENSATION
- Processing the application for Cancellation of Compensation under Sections 100 and 133 of the National Land Code – 30 days.
20.APPLICATION OF LANDS (AGRICULTURE FOR MORE THAN 4O HECTARES, INDUSTRIAL AND DEVELOPMENT BY PRIVATE AGENCIES - GLC, GSA)
- Processing the application of lands (agriculture for more than 40 hectares, Industrial and Development) by Private Agencies, e.g. GLC, GSA - 30 days.
21.APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL PERMIT
- Processing Application for Sepcial Permit – 30 days.
22.APPLICATION FOR MALAY RESERVED LAND
- Processing application for Malay Reserved land under Section 6 – 60 days.
23.APPLICATION AND CANCELLATION OF GAZETTE PLAN
- Processing the Application and Cancellation of Gazette Plan – 14 days.
24.APPLICATION FOR MALAY RESERVED UNDER 2ND SCHEDULE OF MALAY ENACTMENT 1936
- Processing the application of Malay Reserved land under 2nd Schedule, Malay Enactment 1936 – 30 days.
25.APPLICATION OF REVIEWING THE 5A NOTICE OF INDUSTRIAL LAND FROM JOHOR CORPORATION
- Processing the application to review the 5A Notice of Industrial Land from Johor Corporation – 14 days.
26.APPLICATION OF LANDS FROM GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.
- Processing the application of Lands from Government Agencies – 30 days.